Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dont know what I am doing

O.k. so sometimes I do give into peer pressure! I have finally started a blog.
I was told that it was really easy to do. I am not really an expert on the computer, so easy was a relative term for me! It took a long time to choose the address, because every thing that I picked was taken, O.K. so I am not original.
I tried to send an email monthly, and that didn't go so well I got WAY behind. So the idea is that I can get on and update my blog every once in a while and invite you to check it out so I don't have to try to tell you about a whole month at once. We will see if this works better for me.
So anyway, bare with me as learn how to be a "blogger".
Look for a new update soon.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

You did it!! I only had to bug you for a year!! Nikki

Mullingsmom said...

I love it!!! I only wish I was as organized and had time to put one up as well.

Looking forward to more updates

Tanya

Merrimom said...

Yeah Ruth! I'll look forward to more entries!
Merri

Leslie said...

You make it look easy!!!*~*
Love the wallpaper.
Leslie

Rene'e said...

You are soooo brave. I will be putting your site on my "fav's" list!