Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still alive and kickin

Yes,  I am still around !  I knew I wouldn't be very good at keep up with post. (don't really like writing) So I will begin with what's happening now, and then add in a post about the past every once in a while.  The kids are on spring break for this week and then next.  This week they have been having friends over, then next week we will be doing a "staycation"  you know doing vacation stuff around home.  Paul has next week off, but he has a pretty big list of things that needs to be done, so he won't feel like it time off!
The kids are happy for the break, when they get back to school it will time to get ready for the big tests they all take.  
PTA is keeping me busy.  We have a conference in april and a school activity in the beginning of May.  The boys have camp outs in April.  Plus they stay busy with other scout stuff.
We all got the yucky bug of what ever has been going around and Paul got Bronchitis. We all seem to be healthy now (knock on wood!)
I will try to be more regular at keeping up to date and I have some pictures to post to stay tuned for more Jester news.

3 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Glad to see your back and alive and kickin'!

Nikki said...

I think my heart stopped beating for a minute. Ruth really updated her blog??!!! I couldn't believe it! LOL!! I wish I could have come and visited you this week. It would have been so fun. I miss you guys! Keep us posted, I need lots of pictures.

Rene'e said...

OK, truth be told, I stopped checking your blog for new posts a couple of months ago (it made me sad seeing Esme instead of Jesters:) but I just "felt" like checkin' again today. SO GLAD I DID!!! I missed your updates! Happy to read about your fun Thanksgiving too. I have missed you and glad to stick you back on my weekly blog-check :)