Saturday, March 21, 2009

Things You missed

             The picture to the right has Camden, Grant and Lainey                                      



I have a lot more pictures of Thanksgiving, but I am no good at adding pictures to this blog!  I have been trying for a while now, and I am now to frustrated to try any more please enjoy what you get!!!!!!    :)

                                                                                                                     

THANKSGIVING                                           
for Thanksgiving, we invited other families that didn't have family here to celebrate with us.
We also invited both the elders and the sister missionaries.  It was a great day. When people walked in, I had them take some paper leaves and write on them what they are thankful for, then we taped them to the wall in the living room.(see picture at left) I did a turkey and a ham, then all the others brought stuff to go with it.  We had such a great time together playing games, eating, visiting and laughing a lot.  We are so blessed to have so many great people in our lives!  Later that evening, the kids were all on the trampoline when the missionaries decided to join, then our friend Rob got in on the act.  The kids all stood around going "oooh, ahhh!"  as Rob and the missionaries did flips and tricks on the trampoline.  It reminding of the way everyone would stand around while people would break dance and try to out do each other!!!!! ( hope you can picture that in your mind!)
I feel so thankful to have my family who loves me.  I am grateful for my Savior who loves me and has given me the gospel to live buy.  I am a truly blessed person.  Its nice to be reminded to be grateful even now when its months after Thanksgiving
                                                             Elder Rentz, Brayden, Rob, Brooke 
                                                                 Sis. Bell and Sis. Craghead       
                       
                                    


No comments: