Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

We started our day out like all Valentines mornings since Camden was little. I make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast! The kids still think its cool, so I keep doing it.(I would do it even if they didnt think it was cool!!!)


I was reading on some ones blog today a list of things they love(kinda a favorite things list) in the spirit of the holiday so I will make a list too! Feel free to share your "loves" with me too.




My kids "belly" laughs..... they are so contagious


The smell of homemade bread baking


Walking on the beach


Chocolate......duh!


Cuddling with my hubby first thing in the morning :)


Moose Tracks icecream....which I cant find in El Paso :(


The sun setting over the mountains


The smell of rain!


Red Tulips


Knowing my Family is eternal


Quiet time with my scriptures




Of Course, my list could get longer and longer..... so I will stop here! Hope everyone has a great Valentines day and you should feel loved...by me!


I would love to see you list of "loves" too.

3 comments:

Dr. E said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog at http://icub2ys4me.blogspot.com/

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I love your list of things. I should have done this..... I love tulips too.

Anne-Marie said...

I love I love lists... And Chocolate.